Technical Sales AssociateYou like a challenge and want to help others. You want to be an IT sales superhero, and a customer service wizard. You value doing what you say. You take pride in your work. You value doing the right thing and growing professionally and personally. You like to roll your sleeves up and have a positive can-do attitude. You are not afraid of hard work and like to have fun. You are an attentive team player looking to grow in a team. At Daxtech you’ll have a career and belong to a small team of close-knit geeks, who will celebrate you for your uniqueness. We offer a professional, fun, and rewarding place to stretch your abilities and grow. At Daxtech we help businesses successfully manage their technology. Focusing on building strong long-term relationships with our clients we are able to provide IT solutions and managed services designed specifically for their business needs. We’re looking for you, and we can’t wait to hear from you.
Technical Sales Associate Job Summary
- Deliver exceptional service to our clients from initial contact through to completion and communicating effectively with clients throughout the process.
- Accurately maintain quotes, sales orders, logs and documentation in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with customers and service team to fully understand needs and requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Generating technical quotes and proposals from information conveyed by team members and outside sales.
- Actively follow up on opportunities, quotes and orders.
- Effectively prioritize work using a commonsense approach.
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities concurrently.
- Researching solutions and keeping up to date with new technologies.
Additional Specific Responsibilities include:
- Organize and respond to incoming sales mailbox.
- Quoting and follow-ups.
- Researching products and solutions.
- Manage loaner equipment tracking system.
- Receiving product deliveries from couriers.
- Answer incoming sales phone calls and collect information.
- Create new customer / client accounts in our CRM system.
- Creating service tickets for hardware / software deployments.
- Maintain expiry tracking system – a value added service for our customers to ensure warranties and related remain current.
- Transfer of inventory between warehouses in CRM.
- Review local bid opportunities.
- Provide access to inventory stock room.
- Perform inventory counts and update CRM.
- Warranty registrations and maintenance.
- Vendor relationship management.
- Process RMA’s and customer returns with accounting department.
- Maintain service orders with delivered product to ensure closure.
- Online sales / store management.
- Work with service department as needed for opportunity and order processing.
- CLASS 5 driver’s license.
- Vehicle for daily use.
- Criminal Records Check.
- Occasional off-hours and on-call work to meet IT system demands.
- Must be in Victoria, BC..
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience with ticketing systems.
- Post-Secondary education.
- 2 Years relevant sales experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills with 2 years related experience.
- Up to date knowledge of computers and related technology.
- Understanding of computer network terminology.
- Ability to quickly learn about the industry and the services we offer.
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good listening skills, memory and focus.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to be creative, innovative, and demonstrate a commitment to quality.
- Competitive pay.
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision).
- Minimum 3 weeks\year paid vacation, after first year.
- Cell Phone, and home internet allowance.
- Car allowance.
- Education reimbursement.
- Company events & social hours.
- Free on-site parking and more.
How to Apply
We require an up to date resume with a cover letter describing why you are an excellent candidate for this position. Due to the importance of building strong relationships with our customers only applicants able to work from our offices will be considered for this position.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Disability insurance
Equal Opportunity Statement:At Daxtech we are an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our differences. Please let us know if you are differently abled, and how you would prefer to be supported. Daxtech does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place