Daxtech IT Solutions is a people-centric IT firm in beautiful Victoria, BC. We are a vibrant community of professionals with ample growth opportunities. We actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us.
We’re looking for a passionate sales/customer service professional to join our team. You’re a great candidate if you like a challenge and enjoy working with customers. You’re a roll-up-your-sleeves type of person and have a positive can-do attitude. You are not afraid of hard work and like to have fun. You’re also a detail-oriented, attentive team player who approaches work with creativity, innovation, and a commitment to quality.
At Daxtech you’ll have a belong to a small team of close-knit geeks who will celebrate you for your uniqueness and be offered opportunities to grow your career in a professional, fun, and rewarding environment. If this sounds like you, Daxtech may be a great fit!
In this role you’ll find yourself doing these tasks:
- Process orders via email and phone
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Manage sales requests and opportunities
- Update sales and customer records
- Provide sales support by preparing quotes, proposals and reports
- Vendor management
- Inventory management and receiving shipments
- Processing product returns, warranty registrations and renewals
- Competitive pay
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Communications allowance and car allowance
- Education reimbursement
- Company events & social hours
- Free on-site parking
Skills and Qualifications
- Post-Secondary education with 2+ years experience in customer service and administration
- Certificate and/or diploma in Office Administration, Business and/or Accounting would be an asset
- Good listening skills, memory, focus and ability to prioritize and manage time
- Ability to communicate effectively and present a positive, professional attitude
- Criminal Records Check
- Proficient with CRM software and Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs
- Knowledge of computer\network hardware components or basic computer troubleshooting skills considered an asset
- Reside in Victoria, BC
How to Apply
We require an up to date resume with a cover letter describing why you are an excellent candidate for this position. Due to the importance of building strong relationships with our customers only applicants able to work from our offices will be considered for this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement:At Daxtech we are an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our differences. Please let us know if you are differently abled, and how you would prefer to be supported. Daxtech does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place