Technical Sales Representative – Victoria
About Daxtech IT Solutions
Are you needing a new challenge? Do you want to work with a collaborative team committed to customer service, quality, innovation, and an ongoing focus on excellence? We offer a professional, fun and rewarding place to stretch your abilities.
At Daxtech we help businesses successfully manage their technology. With a focus on building strong long-term relationships with our clients we are able to provide IT solutions and managed services designed specifically for their business needs.
As a growing business we are a team of versatile individuals and many of us take on multiple roles. Teamwork is a key to our success and we rely heavily on each other. Given the rapidly changing nature of IT we are all versatile and driven to learn. With our focus on building relationships with clients we are professional and personable as interacting with clients in person and remotely is a large part of our day. Importantly we all look forward to coming to work every day and helping grow Daxtech and shape our own futures.
Daxtech is growing and to keep up with client demand are currently seeking a Technical Sales Representative to join our team.
If you are passionate about customer service, learning, enjoy a challenge, have 2+ years of sales experience and enjoy working with a variety of people then this position is for you.
- Deliver exceptional service to our clients from initial contact through to completion and communicating effectively with clients throughout the process
- Accurately maintain quotes, service orders, logs and documentation in accordance to policies and procedures
- Effectively communicate with customers and service team to fully understand needs and requirements
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Generating technical quotes and proposals from information conveyed by team members and outside sales
- Actively follow up on opportunities, quotes and orders
- Effectively prioritize work using a commonsense approach
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities concurrently
- Researching solutions and keeping up to date with new technologies
- Meet set goals in accordance with strategic plan, developed by sales management
- Post-Secondary education
- 2 Years relevant sales experience
- Exceptional customer service skills with 2 years related experience
- Up to date knowledge of computers and related technology
- Understanding of computer network terminology
- Ability to quickly learn about the industry and the services we offer
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Good listening skills, memory and focus
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be creative, innovative, and demonstrate a commitment to quality
- CLASS 5 driver’s license
- Criminal Records Check
The following are not required but preference would be given to candidates that possess any of these additional skills:
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills
- Experienced technical background
- Technical sales experience
Although all of the above skills are preferred a candidate with a great attitude is more important. If you excel at customer service, can learn quickly, are a team player and feel that you have the drive and skills to help grow our company you will be considered for a position.
Competitive pay, Full Benefits (Medical and Dental), minimum 3 weeks\year paid vacation, Cell Phone allowance, car allowance, training allowances and more.
How to Apply
We require an up to date resume with a cover letter describing why you are an excellent candidate for this position. Due to the importance of building strong relationships with our customers only applicants able to work from our offices will be considered for this position. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the position you are applying for in the subject.
Daxtech appreciates your interest in employment however only qualified candidates will be contacted.