Office Assistant – Victoria
About Daxtech IT Solutions
Are you needing a new challenge? Do you want to work with a collaborative team committed to customer service, quality, innovation, and an ongoing focus on excellence? We offer a professional, fun and rewarding place to stretch your abilities.
At Daxtech we help businesses successfully manage their technology. With a focus on building strong long-term relationships with our clients we are able to provide IT solutions and managed services designed specifically for their business needs.
As a growing business we are a team of versatile individuals and many of us take on multiple roles. Teamwork is a key to our success and we rely heavily on each other. Given the rapidly changing nature of IT we are all versatile and driven to learn. With our focus on building relationships with clients we are professional and personable as interacting with clients in person and remotely is a large part of our day. Importantly we all look forward to coming to work every day and helping grow Daxtech and shape our own futures.
Daxtech is growing and to keep up with client demand we currently seeking to fill the role of office assistant. The office assistant helps make our organization run smoothly by assisting all departments, keeping us all organized.
If you are passionate, self-motivated, enjoy a challenge, a quick learner, well organized and enjoy working with a variety of people we have a position for you.
- Serving as the first point of contact for office visitors
- Database management, ensuring our customer records are updated, organized, and maintained properly in our CRM system.
- Ongoing administrative support for the service, sales, and accounting teams. For example, scheduling, event preparation, mailing packages, banking, invoicing.
- Answering the phone and transferring calls, taking messages, and responding to requests from customers.
- Updating spreadsheets, amending and maintaining internal and external documents, data entry, filing\scanning, and other general office duties.
- Supervision of office orderliness\presentation, stationary, office supplies, recycling, and maintenance of printers and related supplies. This can include tidying the kitchen area, and taking out garbage and recycling.
- Providing assistance to the team by being a team player and assisting with work overflow.
- Post-Secondary education
- 1 Year related experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a pleasant and courteous mannerism
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Good listening skills, memory and focus
- Eagerness to learn and willing to learn about the industry and the services we offer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English Language
- Ability to be creative, innovative, and demonstrate a commitment to quality
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines
- Team player with a proactive “can do” attitude is a must
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, no matter the task at hand
- CLASS 5 driver’s license
- Criminal Records Check
The following are not required but preference would be given to candidates that possess any of these additional skills:
- Strong customer service experience
- Understanding of computer network terminology
- Experience as an administrative, office or personal assistant preferred
Although all of the above skills are preferred a candidate with a great attitude is more important. If you excel at customer service, can learn quickly, are a team player and feel that you have the drive and skills to help grow our company you will be considered for a position.
Competitive pay, Full Benefits (Medical and Dental), minimum 3 weeksyear paid vacation, Cell Phone allowance, car allowance, training allowances and more.
How to Apply
We require an up to date resume with a cover letter describing why you are an excellent candidate for this position. Due to the importance of building strong relationships with our customers only applicants able to work from our offices will be considered for this position. Please email your application to email@example.com with your name and the position you are applying for in the subject.
Daxtech appreciates your interest in employment however only qualified candidates will be contacted.