About Daxtech IT Solutions
Are you needing a new challenge? Do you want to work with a collaborative team committed to customer service, quality, innovation, and an ongoing focus on excellence? We offer a professional, fun and rewarding place to stretch your abilities.
At Daxtech we help businesses successfully manage their technology. With a focus on building strong long-term relationships with our clients we are able to provide IT solutions and managed services designed specifically for their business needs.
As a growing business we are a team of versatile individuals and many of us take on multiple roles. Teamwork is a key to our success and we rely heavily on each other. Given the rapidly changing nature of IT we are all versatile and driven to learn. With our focus on building relationships with clients we are professional and personable as interacting with clients in person and remotely is a large part of our day. Importantly we all look forward to coming to work every day and helping grow Daxtech and shape our own futures.
If you are passionate about IT, enjoy a challenge, have 1+ years of hands on experience and enjoy working with a variety of people this position is for you. Daily activities may include end user support, hardware diagnostics, software troubleshooting, virus removal and other tasks as needed.
- Deliver exceptional service to our clients from initiation of support incident through to completion and communicating effectively with clients throughout the process.
- Assure that Best Practices IT policies and procedures are properly observed and maintained
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network problems to isolate the cause and bring problem to a resolution.
- Proactively identify areas of concern and provide recommendations
- Accurately maintain service orders, logs and documentation in accordance to policies and procedures
- Effectively prioritize work using a commonsense approach
- Ability to work on multiple jobs concurrently
- Liaising with clients to determine business requirements, then design, propose and deliver solutions that exceed client expectations
- Other duties as assigned by 0908767 BC LTD. management from time to time
- Post-Secondary education with a minimum of 1 years related experience
- Microsoft Windows Client and Server Operating Systems
- Understanding of network fundamentals (TPC\IP, Routing, VLAN, etc.)
- Understanding of server hardware and RAID systems
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Good listening skills, memory and focus
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be creative, innovative, and demonstrate a commitment to quality
- CLASS 5 driver’s license
- Criminal Records Check
- Occasional off-hours work to meet IT system demands
The following are not required but preference would be given to candidates that possess any of these additional skills:
- Microsoft certifications
- Active Directory management
- Exchange mailbox management
This position is full-time and requires the successful candidate to hold a valid CLASS 5 driver’s license, provide their own local transportation and become bonded as well as provide a current criminal record check. Strong references must be provided that will be verified.
Competitive pay, Full Benefits (Medical and Dental), minimum 3 weeks\year paid vacation, Cell Phone and Home Internet allowance, car allowance, training allowances and more.
How to Apply:
We require an up to date resume with a cover letter describing why you are an excellent candidate for this position. Due to the importance of building strong relationships with our customers only applicants able to work from our offices will be considered for this position. Please email your application to email@example.com with your name and the position you are applying for in the subject.
Daxtech appreciates your interest in employment however only qualified candidates will be contacted.