About Daxtech IT Solutions
Are you needing a new challenge? Do you want to work with a collaborative team committed to customer service, quality, innovation, and an ongoing focus on excellence? We offer a professional, fun and rewarding place to stretch your abilities.
At Daxtech we help businesses successfully manage their technology. With a focus on building strong long-term relationships with our clients we are able to provide IT solutions and managed services designed specifically for their business needs.
As a small business we are a team of versatile individuals and many of us take on multiple roles. Teamwork is a key to our success and we rely heavily on each other. Given the rapidly changing nature of IT we are all versatile and driven to learn. With our focus on building relationships with clients we are professional and personable as interacting with clients in person and remotely is a large part of our day. Importantly we all look forward to coming to work every day and helping grow Daxtech and shape our own futures.
If you are passionate about technology, enjoy a challenge, have 1+ years of hands on experience and enjoy working with a variety of people this position is for you.
- Deliver exceptional service to our clients from initiation of support incident through to completion and communicating effectively with clients throughout the process
- Accurately maintain service orders, logs and documentation in accordance to policies and procedures
- Effectively prioritize work using a commonsense approach
- Ability to work on multiple jobs concurrently
- Assisting other members of service team
- Assisting with other duties such as shipping\receiving
- Post-Secondary education with a minimum of 1 year related experience
- Microsoft Windows Client and Server Operating Systems
- Understanding of network fundamentals (TPC\IP, Routing, VLAN, etc.)
- Understanding of computer\server hardware and RAID systems
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Good listening skills, memory and focus
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be creative, innovative, and demonstrate a commitment to quality
- CLASS 5 driver’s license
- Criminal Records Check
- Occasional off-hours work to meet IT system demands
The following are not required but preference would be given to candidates that possess any of these additional skills:
- Microsoft certifications
- Active Directory management
- Exchange mailbox management
- Certifications from any software\hardware vendors
Although the above skills are preferred a candidate with a great attitude is more important. If you have a solid technical foundation, excel at customer service, can learn quickly, are a team player and feel that you have the drive and skills to help grow our company you will be considered for this position.
Competitive pay, Full Benefits (Medical and Dental), minimum 3 weeks\year paid vacation, Cell Phone and Home Internet allowance, car allowance, training allowances and more.
How to Apply
We require an up to date resume with a cover letter describing why you are an excellent candidate for this position. Due to the importance of building strong relationships with our customers only applicants able to work from our offices will be considered for this position. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the position you are applying for in the subject.
Daxtech appreciates your interest in employment however only qualified candidates will be contacted.